How does the spear go trough the back of survivor's head from their chest?
I believe he is lifting you up with the bayonet on his gun, and the spear which would be slightly above the bayonet could believably be aimed at their head.
I believe he is lifting you up with the bayonet on his gun, and the spear which would be slightly above the bayonet could believably be aimed at their head.
They both go through the chest. How does the spear end up in the back of their head?
I believe its not going through the back of the head but is simply going up from the back towards the throat it looks fine to me and gruesome
It can't possibly go through their back since it's sticking out from their chest. It looks gruesome but they were too lazy to do the animation properly.
It can't possibly go through their back since it's sticking out from their chest. It looks gruesome but they were too lazy to do the animation properly.
It is impossible to shot a spear on a different angle from bayonet. The projectile can only come out from a barrel of a gun on the same angle as bayonet
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maaagic.
I believe he is lifting you up with the bayonet on his gun, and the spear which would be slightly above the bayonet could believably be aimed at their head.
That's something that irks me everytime I see it...
They both go through the chest. How does the spear end up in the back of their head?
I believe its not going through the back of the head but is simply going up from the back towards the throat it looks fine to me and gruesome
It can't possibly go through their back since it's sticking out from their chest. It looks gruesome but they were too lazy to do the animation properly.
Thats the Bayonet coming through the chest
It is impossible to shot a spear on a different angle from bayonet. The projectile can only come out from a barrel of a gun on the same angle as bayonet
Oof, things that can not be unseen. Thanks~
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed ๐
Yeah it bothers me a lot.
Noticed this in the PTB yeah :( That's not how trajectory works.