distressing on deadslinger?
Has anyone tried this on him since his TR heartbeat isn't "normal"?
Has anyone tried this on him since his TR heartbeat isn't "normal"?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather run M&A cause you have 2 meters between your TR and range of your gun. If his TR is weird this would make it weirder.
I mean you could but why would you?
I don't have MA yet...so i'm trying weird stuff with the cowboy of death ๐
It could work in the same sense that it'll certainly throw people off, similar to using it on Huntress.
Most people expect M&A because it's decent on Deathslinger. Probably not one of his best perks, but better for learning with.
distressing can most certainly mess with people, hell I can imagine people maybe running away from a gen early thinking you are right there and that might give you a shot at them.
Try it I guess