Did I miss the nurse's+thanato meta announcement?
Is nurse's calling and thanatophobia the new meta? I've played 6 matches and literally all the killers were running them.
I swear I rarely came across nurse's before.
Is nurse's calling and thanatophobia the new meta? I've played 6 matches and literally all the killers were running them.
I swear I rarely came across nurse's before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a good combo, but I don't think it's that likely. At least not on US East/West PC version it's not.
Not that I'm aware of? Could be because of Deathslinger. His lower TR makes Nurses a nice pick, and Thana for his deep wounds.
Nurses is always a great pick, especially on smaller than average terror radius killers.
Survivors always think they have time to heal, ALWAYS.
I noticed that Deathslingers run Nurse's a lot. Funny thing is out of the 6 killers, only one was a Deathslinger.
It was just weird lol