Red Herring Change
I think it'd be nice if the perk could also interact with totems.
I think it'd be nice if the perk could also interact with totems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But... You can't fail Skill Check when working on a totem, so why would the Killer check an area where there is no Gens? That would be just a waste of time.
You mean if you start cleansing a totem it will active? Ehmm, why not I quess?
To bait killer to check the totem? (might don't even know totem is there lol) ... why?
Sorry, this change sounds weird to me and it would change almost nothing about how good that perk is.
Also you can use pebble for "baiting" on totems
I was thinking about having the perk work on all things survivors could interact with just so it's more interactive. It isn't about making the perk strong just more fun for baiting the killer