Many? None from those I'm watching . The only I know about is Noob3 who played like 14 hours per day, so it has other reasons, everyone would be burnt out with such a schedule.
after a few thousands of hours, you do need a break of the game, they are playing daily for 4-8 hours the same game, doing the same things. I can barely play 2 matches of dbd a day because i just get angry and frustrated.
Streamers can get burned out fast in some games. Some of those that have left have upwards of 5k hours and some over 10k. I'm not surprised they try new things.
The main issue with streamers of course isn't just about the game but how they built their audience. Some find if they change games then they lose viewers which in turn means less money. I see more trying new games to become more variety streamers as its really is the way to go.
I don't even see the point in taking breaks anymore. Everyone tells you to take a break when playing Killer stresses you out, but you can play 2 games that are exactly the same. Leave, and then come back and get the exact same games. There is no point at all in playing, so i'll just play when my friends get on later at night for KYF, or SWF. I feel bad for those that don't have anyone to play with though, as they get the worst of it in this game.
i completed the rift and im done with dbd by now, the game desperately needs new modes; some type of hide and seek with a 10 min limit where every killer has a permanent noed and if you're down you're out or something like that
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a touch repetitive, but there are other factors that might make a streamer move to another game;
It's the same with any game, play it enough and you just need a break.
Many? None from those I'm watching . The only I know about is Noob3 who played like 14 hours per day, so it has other reasons, everyone would be burnt out with such a schedule.
after a few thousands of hours, you do need a break of the game, they are playing daily for 4-8 hours the same game, doing the same things. I can barely play 2 matches of dbd a day because i just get angry and frustrated.
Streamers can get burned out fast in some games. Some of those that have left have upwards of 5k hours and some over 10k. I'm not surprised they try new things.
The main issue with streamers of course isn't just about the game but how they built their audience. Some find if they change games then they lose viewers which in turn means less money. I see more trying new games to become more variety streamers as its really is the way to go.
I don't even see the point in taking breaks anymore. Everyone tells you to take a break when playing Killer stresses you out, but you can play 2 games that are exactly the same. Leave, and then come back and get the exact same games. There is no point at all in playing, so i'll just play when my friends get on later at night for KYF, or SWF. I feel bad for those that don't have anyone to play with though, as they get the worst of it in this game.
i completed the rift and im done with dbd by now, the game desperately needs new modes; some type of hide and seek with a 10 min limit where every killer has a permanent noed and if you're down you're out or something like that
Killer is stressful and survivor is boring.