SO...Demi cosmetics, hit me with ideas
Dragon Demogorgon, I don't think I need to add anything to that, just, Dragon Demogorgon
Dragon Demogorgon, I don't think I need to add anything to that, just, Dragon Demogorgon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demogorgon, but he has a suit and a tiny top hat on.
Dappergorgon.
that would be sick, someone should draw that
Demogorgon, but like Will Smith in that Sunflower Costume.
Demodoggogorgon, Demogorgon but with floppy dog ears.
A reptilian version of the Demo. Think of it like a mix between a Crocodile and a Demogorgon!
A cross between a Venus fly trap and Demogorgan would be sick
I asked for ideas and I received, thanks gentlemen and ladies