300 ping anyone else?

Literally every single lobby I dodged in, I asked the people there through the chat and the all have 300 or more, so I wonder if this is just an issue in Europe PC or happens to the rest of you, I just can't play

Comments

  • Yep, happening to me as well, as Killer. Since the Survivors in my Lobby are also leaving really fast, I assume the same is happening to them.

  • @Angelicus23

    I also play on PC in Europe and I normally don't get such high-ping lobbies. It should be a coincidence, the majority of the players don't experience such lobbies.

    Your ping depends on where you are in Europe as well. There are Servers hosted in London and Frankfurt I believe. If you're in Iceland or Norway, for instance, your ping will be a tad bit higher.

    I suggest you report the issue at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues so that people at BHVR can help you. You can send a support ticket as well.

  • EU PC here also. Lobbies are varying from 66 to 1100. Its actually insane!

  • @FichteHiro said:

    @Angelicus23

    I also play on PC in Europe and I normally don't get such high-ping lobbies. It should be a coincidence, the majority of the players don't experience such lobbies.

    Your ping depends on where you are in Europe as well. There are Servers hosted in London and Frankfurt I believe. If you're in Iceland or Norway, for instance, your ping will be a tad bit higher.

    I suggest you report the issue at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues so that people at BHVR can help you. You can send a support ticket as well.

    I mean right now, because normally I have 70-90, and some others told me they have 300 too

  • Had 300 ping servers too and now mostly ~130.

  • Far from 300 but having 170 often is already annoying. I have 60-70 normally.

  • Yesterday and today I'm getting lobbies from 300-500 or more, sometimes. Usually the ping is quite okay, but I don't know what is happening this weekend.

  • Glad it's not just me! I usually have 30-50 ms but all of a sudden the ping is through the roof. I'm in Europe as well.