Mori challenge with DOC
I can't do this, I've tried about 5 times already and just come up against rank 4-1 each time, i'm rank 15 man, I'm not the best doctor and cannot kill these survivors, what am I supposed to do.
Tagged:
Trusted
I can't do this, I've tried about 5 times already and just come up against rank 4-1 each time, i'm rank 15 man, I'm not the best doctor and cannot kill these survivors, what am I supposed to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're not meant to mori them...
You're just meant to kill all 4 of them, that doesnt mean mori
I kill two survivors normally then i slug the last guy to find the last. I use the Calm add-on and a Restraint add-on so i can see where the last brat is to finish him off. Got it on the 3rd try.
What does it mean then, what actually comes under the "kill", a sacrifice is different is it not.
If it reads "kill" it means sacrifice or Mori. It is optional to use a Mori.
If it would read "by your own hands", you would have to use a Mori.
No, it isn't