Change Iridescent Coin

I thought BHVR was trying to move away from the exposed status add-ons like Iridescent Head, and Redhead's Pinky Finger? Whatever, that doesn't matter.

What does matter! Is that I want to talk about Iridescent Coin. If you want to know what it does - click here

Now what I think it should do. Is allow you to take a shot with your m2 button instead of aiming. Like shooting from the hip.

To make my 360 no scope dreams come true.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don't think they're moving away from them, just adding reasonable requirements to activate the instadowns.

    For what it's worth the 15m on the iri coin is a little too much, or the addon should cause a noise when you land someone from 15m so you know to fight for that pull & lunge.

  • That wouldn't be good enough to be an Iridescent. It might save less then half a second each time you fire.

    It should be able to down survivors effected by Deep Wounds, but also make it so your basic attack doesn't give Deep Wounds after a shot anymore. That way you can down over pallets, but you have to eat the stun each time to do so.

  • @Seanzu said:

    I don't think they're moving away from them, just adding reasonable requirements to activate the instadowns.

    For what it's worth the 15m on the iri coin is a little too much, or the addon should cause a noise when you land someone from 15m so you know to fight for that pull & lunge.

    I like your idea.

  • @TheMythicalCat said:

    That wouldn't be good enough to be an Iridescent. It might save less then half a second each time you fire.

    It should be able to down survivors effected by Deep Wounds, but also make it so your basic attack doesn't give Deep Wounds after a shot anymore. That way you can down over pallets, but you have to eat the stun each time to do so.

    If it was cheaper I would be okay with that. Idc how. I just want to shoot 360 no scope.