Oni's map?
I'm sure I'm late to this party but I just had a match there as my trapper. Didn't do too well. I got 3 people in my traps for a ritual and a last min blood warden play got me my sacrifice 2 people at egc challenge :P
While I was chasing people I noticed something. Is that map worse than coldwind? There's so much tall grass I had a hard time seeing anybody. If I was my nurse they could literally wait for a blink. crouch in some grass and I would have lost them.
On a side note, I do like the trapper buff. It does make rearming disarmed traps faster.
Comments
The map is horrific for nurse, especially because there are still deadzones near the centre, even fater thwy fixed some.
They should just delete it along with ormond and haddonfield
haddonfield is so good for deathslinger xD
I like haddiesfield on trapper. If the roof can only be accessed by a window, if I trap the roof side there is no way they can disarm that trap unless they step in it.