Raising Awareness.

Starting today, I will go on a righteous crusade to raise awareness about washing hands and disinfecting.

I will play as The Doctor and beat it into the survivors to wash their hands. As a medical doctor, they will have no choice but to accept my advice.

I will also play as The Plague and be as toxic as possible and encourage the survivors to cleanse and disinfect themselves and keep away from others that are infected.

They will learn, one beating and hook at a time. I do this because I care, I encourage other killer players to show they care as well.

Comments

  • I like it lol I’m on board.

  • Omg yes actually I love this so much, can we all start playing as plague or doctor please

  • Also run discordance and make sure they stay away from each other just so they don't infect someone else.

  • For maximum effectiveness, I named myself "Wash Your Hands" so I can educate the survivors better.

  • @Danu said:

    Omg yes actually I love this so much, can we all start playing as plague or doctor please

    New Game Mode: Pandemic Response

    12 survivors are put into a match with two killers, the Plague and the Doctor. Half of the survivors are labeled as plaguebringers, and the other half are community leaders. Plague, by default, has the add-ons that increase infection time on items, and Doctor has the static charge that zaps other survivors that get near. Community leaders near the Doctor get a static charge passively, and plaguebearers near the Plague get an infectious aura passively. These effects stay with the survivor until they affect one other survivor. Getting shocked cures survivors of the infection, including shocks from the static discharge. Instead of working on gens, the survivors share a Healthcare Capacity meter that fills as long as survivors are infected, and regresses if four or fewer survivors are infected.

    The point of this mode is to keep the capacity from maxing out for more than 10 seconds at a time over a four-minute timeframe. Plague and the plaguebearers win if the capacity stays maxed out, Doctor and the community leaders win if the time limit expires.

  • @Huntar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1158313#Comment_1158313

    New Game Mode: Pandemic Response

    12 survivors are put into a match with two killers, the Plague and the Doctor. Half of the survivors are labeled as plaguebringers, and the other half are community leaders. Plague, by default, has the add-ons that increase infection time on items, and Doctor has the static charge that zaps other survivors that get near. Community leaders near the Doctor get a static charge passively, and plaguebearers near the Plague get an infectious aura passively. These effects stay with the survivor until they affect one other survivor. Getting shocked cures survivors of the infection, including shocks from the static discharge. Instead of working on gens, the survivors share a Healthcare Capacity meter that fills as long as survivors are infected, and regresses if four or fewer survivors are infected.

    The point of this mode is to keep the capacity from maxing out for more than 10 seconds at a time over a four-minute timeframe. Plague and the plaguebearers win if the capacity stays maxed out, Doctor and the community leaders win if the time limit expires.

    It would actually help so much if we had modes like this as events though if we're being real, would really help with preventing the gameplay from going stale

  • The Doctor may need the assistance of a Nurse...

  • Now this is a message I can get behind.

    All killers will now play Doctor and Plague (maybe the Nurse?) exclusively for the next 2 weeks to raise awareness

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    The Doctor may need the assistance of a Nurse...

    Due to all Nurses being laid off in October of 2019, unfortunately there are hardly any left in employment to assist The Doctor.

  • shouldnt you be playing Plague then?


    they literally wash their hands to get rid of her infection...

  • @Mister_xD said:

    shouldnt you be playing Plague then?

    they literally wash their hands to get rid of her infection...

    "I will also play as The Plague and be as toxic as possible and encourage the survivors to cleanse and disinfect themselves and keep away from others that are infected."


    From the first post.

  • @FogLurker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1158785#Comment_1158785

    "I will also play as The Plague and be as toxic as possible and encourage the survivors to cleanse and disinfect themselves and keep away from others that are infected."

    From the first post.

    i'm just saying, you also stated you'd be playing Doc, though he isnt really fitting to that theme...


    i worded it poorly, but i ment to say that Doc wouldnt be that fitting and you should probaply focus on Plag.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1158814#Comment_1158814

    i'm just saying, you also stated you'd be playing Doc, though he isnt really fitting to that theme...

    i worded it poorly, but i ment to say that Doc wouldnt be that fitting and you should probaply focus on Plag.

    I mean, doctors also create vaccines so we should hope some doctors take part in this pandemic crisis, wouldn't you agree?

  • @FogLurker said:

    For maximum effectiveness, I named myself "Wash Your Hands" so I can educate the survivors better.

    I like this lol

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1158972#Comment_1158972

    I mean, doctors also create vaccines so we should hope some doctors take part in this pandemic crisis, wouldn't you agree?

    yeah, but our Doctor here works with madness, not with actual medicine.

    thats why i deem him to be rather unfitting to this topic..

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1159071#Comment_1159071

    yeah, but our Doctor here works with madness, not with actual medicine.

    thats why i deem him to be rather unfitting to this topic..

    Ahh, fair point. Disciplines matter. Nurse still works though, if anyone wants to still play her