Some map-related Statistics I got from playing 100 matches.

screenshotdografico.png

This chart represents how often I played in a specific Realm based on 100 matches. Keep in mind the Map picked for a Trial is random.

NOTE: Matches in which a Map Offering was burned were not counted.

The Red Forest Realm is not on the chart because I didn't have enough space. I played on it 11 times out of 100.

Captura de Tela 2020-03-13 às 17.45.06 - cópia.png Captura de Tela 2020-03-13 às 18.33.33.png Captura de Tela 2020-03-13 às 18.39.12.png

The last 3 charts represent how often each Map of the three Realms with five Maps (MacMillan, Autohaven and Coldwind) was picked.

Comments

  • Also, the new Realm, Grave of Glenvale, was not included due to it having been just released and not being in the game since I started analyzing this data.

  • So Lerys, Hawkins, and Springwood are a little low, but the rest seem to be pretty evenly spread.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    So Lerys, Hawkins, and Springwood are a little low, but the rest seem to be pretty evenly spread.

    Yeah, I didn't get Léry's once in the 100 matches. The Realms with more Maps have more matches played in them, but the difference is not dramatic as you pointed out.

  • What happened to the missing 11 map counts? Interesting map stats btw, have they released probability per map? Do you know if they change it per season? Like, if the cowbow is released they up the prob to get the new map over others?

  • @FichteHiro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156952#Comment_1156952

    Yeah, I didn't get Léry's once in the 100 matches. The Realms with more Maps have more matches played in them, but the difference is not dramatic as you pointed out.

    Yeah I didnt mention them being higher because each of their maps was around 5, so it washed out for actual map appearance and not realm. Still odd that Lerys is that low.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    What happened to the missing 11 map counts? Interesting map stats btw, have they released probability per map? Do you know if they change it per season? Like, if the cowbow is released they up the prob to get the new map over others?

    Thx. It's mostly completely random what Map you'll get unless someone burns a Map Offering. Since new Maps are released every once in a while, these stats might change a little. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to include the new Realm since I started analyzing this data prior to the launch of the new Chapter.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156956#Comment_1156956

    Yeah I didnt mention them being higher because each of their maps was around 5, so it washed out for actual map appearance and not realm. Still odd that Lerys is that low.

    Yeah, I might have gotten unlucky. Since it's random, it is technically possible to get Léry 100 times out of 100 matches. But the Realms with 5 Maps will normally finish in 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156962#Comment_1156962

    Thx. It's mostly completely random what Map you'll get unless someone burns a Map Offering. Since new Maps are released every once in a while, these stats might change a little. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to include the new Realm since I started analyzing this data prior to the launch of the new Chapter.

    And about the missing 11 map counts? There are only 89 in your graphs, and you mentioned 100. Were they offerings and therefore not included?

    Are we actually sure about "randomness" of maps? When the doc updated all I saw without offerings was Lery's, that's why I'm asking, maybe they move specific maps every now and then to get us to play in them more?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156970#Comment_1156970

    And about the missing 11 map counts? There are only 89 in your graphs, and you mentioned 100. Were they offerings and therefore not included?

    Are we actually sure about "randomness" of maps? When the doc updated all I saw without offerings was Lery's, that's why I'm asking, maybe they move specific maps every now and then to get us to play in them more?

    I commented that the Red Forest Realm was missing because I didn't have enough space on the chart. I played on both Red Forest Maps combined 11 times.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156980#Comment_1156980

    I commented that the Red Forest Realm was missing because I didn't have enough space on the chart. I played on both Red Forest Maps combined 11 times.

    Oh! That's why! Thanks!

  • No worries. On the PTB, the new Map is prioritized, but on live servers, there doesn't seem to be a prioritization of the new Map over others. And yes, matches in which Map Offerings were burned were not counted.


  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1156970#Comment_1156970

    And about the missing 11 map counts? There are only 89 in your graphs, and you mentioned 100. Were they offerings and therefore not included?

    Are we actually sure about "randomness" of maps? When the doc updated all I saw without offerings was Lery's, that's why I'm asking, maybe they move specific maps every now and then to get us to play in them more?

    Yeah, it is random. The chances of getting each Map are the same, however, the chances of getting each Realm are not since some Realms have more Maps than others.