Server lag...oh boy (PS4)

Ok BHVR, what the ######### is going on with your ######### servers? I had three matches where my ping was green and when I get into the match, the lag fest begins. Teleporting everywhere, actions are delayed, power unusable, you name it.

######### IS GOING ON?

FIX THE GAME!

Comments

  • Please fix this!!!!

    This has happened to me all week, I thought it was me.

    Now I'm ready to play my Friday night SWF, with no laggy games please!!!

  • Yeah, it got weirdly bad recently.

  • Had a game yesterday where I as killer, green ping and LAN connected, grabbed through a survivor 3 times, the third showing a grab, sounding a hit, and letting them unhook.

    Then the fun ones. Hit someone at a pallet. They go down. Then they stand up, teleport, throw the pallet, and go back down.

    What the ######### is that about?

  • Quando saiu essa att 3.6 nunca mais peguei ping verde...

    Pensei até q era minha net mais vi q todos do console estão com o mesmo problema. Aff só partida lagada!

  • This started for me today. Like 5 hours ago. But for me, it's showing fluctuating ping in the lobby, and I'm getting rubber banded throughtout the match.

  • Weird I haven't had any issues