Mori’s
Ebony Mori brings the fun out of the game, being able to Mori everyone on the team is stupid. I’m ok with green mori it’s just ebony mori is broke
Ebony Mori brings the fun out of the game, being able to Mori everyone on the team is stupid. I’m ok with green mori it’s just ebony mori is broke
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, Iri head hatchet huntress is broke as well.
Not much you can do about it though; they are not going to be changed anytime soon regardless of how game breaking they are. Why that is, remains a mystery.
Survivors are use to easy games that's why they dont like moris because it actually forces them to play good.
I understand if it's an overpowered killer with the most broken addons (iridescent huntress with an ebony mori is bs, I agree.) But if it's a wraith or a clown with an ebony mori then so what? That's still a winnable game.
what do u mean. Wraith isnt that bad. hes pretty decent.