Is it me or there are too many bad red ranks lately?
For real, I've never seen this many red rank survivors being this bad THAT often. I just play and think "oh god, poor green ranks, matchmaking su-... What do you mean they are rank 3 and 2???"
For real, I've never seen this many red rank survivors being this bad THAT often. I just play and think "oh god, poor green ranks, matchmaking su-... What do you mean they are rank 3 and 2???"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well it's really easy to rank up or at least safety pip. As long as you play a lot in a given month, you'll probably hit purple/red ranks whether you're good or not.
Getting to red rank as surv is not an accomplishment lol, so theres a lot of bad red rank players.
Ranking system is non-existent in this game and unfortunately a guy who sits on a gen every single game, hides from the killer and escapes will get to red ranks easier than a player who interacts with a killer and runs them around.