Instructions addon
"Eliminates skill checks when repairing with toolbox"
I really don't get the reasoning behind this change,and i know i didn't have many drinks tonight,but,i mean for experienced players the more skill checks the better.
So is this a new guys kind of addon?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yes.
It might be, and it would kinda make sense since a lot of new players started playing the game with the release of the Stranger Things DLC. The Devs nerfed Ruin because it disproportionately affected new players in the first place.
Pretty much. I expect the change was made because as part of limiting toolbox's effectiveness, they decided they didn't want to give players the ability to make them more efficient anymore, so they had to come up with a new effect for that add-on and this is what they landed on.
That's true, I hadn't thought of that. It does make a lot of sense from a thematic standpoint.
True,but i wanted to see more creative ways to alter addons,more choices.This is another useless addon that will remain as is for another 3 years.
True, but it's different I guess. It's isn't just your quintessential Add-on that just changes number values.
I wouldn't even recommend this add-on to a new player. They need more practice with skill-checks not less.
Agreed, but I think the purpose of this Add-on is to alleviate the frustration of not hitting Skill Checks a new player could have. Idk.
This.The only good use i can think of is with madness 2 doc,other than that not even new players should use.