exposed status effect
if I equip the exposed status effect on clown , can I put survivors in the dying state with 1 hit if they get intoxicated , is that how it works ? and how long does the effect last ?
if I equip the exposed status effect on clown , can I put survivors in the dying state with 1 hit if they get intoxicated , is that how it works ? and how long does the effect last ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to hit them directly with the bottle for the Exposed Status Effect to trigger. In other words, the bottle has to break directly on/at the Survivor for them to be Exposed. The effect lasts for the duration of the gas cloud.
Exposed is an instant-down as long as you hit with your WEAPON when applied.
This means that chainsaws, hatchets and bear traps don't count. Pig's dash and Legion's Feral Frenzy also don't work for this either as they are considered special attacks, even though they are using their weapon.
As for the duration, it is normally stated on the perk or add-on.