Update on missing Auric cells? (PS4)
It's been 2 days and I still don't have my Auric cells. Are there any updates on this? I can't buy anything in the game now.
It's been 2 days and I still don't have my Auric cells. Are there any updates on this? I can't buy anything in the game now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have to wait on a patch
That doesn't make sense. From what I know only a select number of people are having this problem. My friend is on PS4 and can buy cells just fine. So a whole patch doesn't really make sense.
I don't know that's the response I got back the other day I guess when this all started
Who told you this?
When I filed a ticket that's what they told me. No set time or date yet