Second wind with for the people
Does anyone know if these perks can combo
Does anyone know if these perks can combo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so, you have to be healthy in order to give a state to one other person
They should, although to actually combo them you need to pretty much get downed instantly after healing a teammate. In other words even though it should work, I don't know why you would want it to work
I'm pretty sure OP meant that if you heal someone with for the people, will it fill up second wind?
Holy, that flew over my head when I read it, lol
That said, im sure it would
So this is weird but I could answer this, but take it with a grain of salt as I could be wrong
Second Wind goes off charges, or how long you are healing someone. If its instant it will only give off a few charges I think, but I could be wrong
I tried it, it doesn't work :(
Unless it bugged, which it wouldn't surprise me.