NOED Issue? Not sure

So as far as I know, once NOED is active (invisible to survivors at first), if a killer uses a special attack (e.g. chainsaw), even though the NOED doesn't affect the special attack, the survivors will still be notified that NOED is active.

Apparently not so with Demogorgon? Just played a game where last gen was completed and Demo shredded three or four hits, then did a basic attack and NOED was revealed on after that. Is this normal?

I know I've played against Pig and who had NOED and ambush attacked me, which revealed NOED was on but I only got injured...

Please enlighten me if anyone knows. Is it some killers and not others?

Comments

  • It should reveal itself on the Demogorgon Shred. I will have to check that out later.

    NOED is a hot mess with when it should trigger or not. In my opinion, it shouldn't reveal itself on powers, only on the basic attack.

  • @ChiTenshi said:

    It should reveal itself on the Demogorgon Shred. I will have to check that out later.

    NOED is a hot mess with when it should trigger or not. In my opinion, it shouldn't reveal itself on powers, only on the basic attack.

    I agree in part. I think it should just be one or the other. I'm happy either way, as long as it's consistent.

  • @Hazz1123 said:

    So as far as I know, once NOED is active (invisible to survivors at first), if a killer uses a special attack (e.g. chainsaw), even though the NOED doesn't affect the special attack, the survivors will still be notified that NOED is active.

    Apparently not so with Demogorgon? Just played a game where last gen was completed and Demo shredded three or four hits, then did a basic attack and NOED was revealed on after that. Is this normal?

    I know I've played against Pig and who had NOED and ambush attacked me, which revealed NOED was on but I only got injured...

    Please enlighten me if anyone knows. Is it some killers and not others?

    The devs already addressed this as a known issue

  • @Mo4ntus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136772/noed-issue-not-sure

    The devs already addressed this as a known issue

    Good to know then, thanks.