Make For the People work with Second Wind
I think this would be a really nice combo, also add bloodpoints for healing the Survivor with For the People please.
I think this would be a really nice combo, also add bloodpoints for healing the Survivor with For the People please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Bloodpoints are actually a funny thing. It doesent show you anything at the moment you heal someone with FTP.
But yesterday i had one match where i only healed people with this (not other ways), and i still got 45 points for heal in Benevolent and 8k in this section (and i nearly took noone from the hook).
I may be wrong, but for me it looks like they count den BP for FTP in the background.