I need some tattoo help.

I almost have both of my sleeves finished, I just have room for about 2 more portraits and some detailing. I would love to get 2 DBD portraits. In terms of horror, I currently have Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Ghostface and Freddy Krueger. I am toying with the idea of getting a Pig and Clown tattoo, but I also love Legion. My problem is, I can’t seem to find any character photos in a really high quality and I know they must exist. Does anybody know where I can find them or is anybody able to send me some? I know the Devs will have access to them, but I don’t know if there’s a proper way to get in touch to request this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

For reference, here are the current horror tattoos I have. As you can see, my artist is amazing, so they are in good hands. 

IMG_3142.JPG IMG_3143.JPG ap_4ED5B17C-A347-4209-A110-89D7ABCDEF06.JPG ap_147CEC73-9F8B-4846-8B3B-A042E41B18AC.JPG


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm sorry I don't have any high rez pictures for you. But those tattoos look sick!

  • How high-res do you need? I found these online:

    image.png


    image.png


    image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

    There's also these from the game files if you prefer different poses (although they're semi-transparent so not as clear):

    storeBackground_FK.png storeBackground_GK.png storeBackground_KK.png
  • @Fibijean Thanks a lot for these! I'll play around with some of them in Photoshop and get them sent over to my artist. I think he should be able to work with them. 😊

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    @Fibijean Thanks a lot for these! I'll play around with some of them in Photoshop and get them sent over to my artist. I think he should be able to work with them. 😊

    No worries, glad they were helpful 😊 Make sure you show us the photos when they're done!