I haven't had a problem with sabo but I am tired of the keys. Don't really want to play Deathslinger anymore either.
deathslinger is great, but I agree keys are a big problem if you're taking into account the fact that after chase 1, 2-3 gens should be ready to pop. Especially with these damn challenges the devs keep getting told are idiotic.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gen speeds are still bad, fortunately people are busying themselves with the new killer so nobody is taking advantage of it yet.
The new sabotage speeds, however, have been causing me real pain...
It hasn’t been horrible for me, you primarily need to slug so you’ll always have constant pressure.
New sabo has made my life much easier; got me a 3k where I'd only get a 2k multiple times recently.
deathslinger is great, but I agree keys are a big problem if you're taking into account the fact that after chase 1, 2-3 gens should be ready to pop. Especially with these damn challenges the devs keep getting told are idiotic.
jUsT APpLy pReSsUrE