Rift Fragments
I recently started playing again after a long break from the game.
I missed the first tome, so I didn't get to experience the first pass. I went into the second pass with cautious apprehension because I don't typically like this pass/seasonal stuff.
Surprisingly, I was able to complete the pass about 20ish days earlier than closing, now my problem is not wanting to work on the current tome because the Rift Fragments are going nowhere.
I doubt you have interest in creating another currency pool, but there's no additional benefit to me grinding any further beyond the bloodpoints and chasing more lore.
I can tell you that being able to bank these would probably motivate me to purchase the next pass because (seemingly) it would allow a bit of a head-start.
This would probably collide with the ability to purchase pass level upgrades using Auric Cells, but I'm not sure if that's really the case.
Comments