Is DC Penalty removed?
So as you can see from the title, is DC penalty removed? My friends disconnected without any penalty. There is not anything about this offically soo...
Tagged:
Trusted
So as you can see from the title, is DC penalty removed? My friends disconnected without any penalty. There is not anything about this offically soo...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On PC
On Xbox...yes.
I do not get DC penalties for disconnecting when playing on PC.
Thank you guys...At least I am sure that they removed it. Unfortunatelly, there is not any explanation official whether it is temporary. I hope, they'll explain
If it was removed, I imagine it would have been announced.
They’re still on ps4.
If they were playing with other friends and just spectating/waiting, it's possible the penalty was over by the time they checked if they had itm, since the timer starts once you dc, not when the lobby is closed. I know the one time I dced because of a bug I stayed to chat for a few seconds and my penalty was already almost over (first time they were testing so it was a minute).