1 New killer, 1 new survivor, 127 new bugs
Infinite flashlight blinding, that one you ######### an entire game. Is that serious??? Bhvr didn't even changed then and they got bugged?
Infinite flashlight blinding, that one you ######### an entire game. Is that serious??? Bhvr didn't even changed then and they got bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How does this infinite blinding work?
If a survivor blinds you they really blind you
And the matchmaking is the same. Nothing has changed.
Next patch:
Brought back insta-blind flashlights
Next patch:
If a survivor hits you with a pallet you die
bhvr's spaghetti code get worse as time passes.
It's already rotten as I can see
Uhh...no? There are some bugs that destroys the entire game, like the hook glitch, also they will take some time, some killers will leave and matches will get even harder to have fun
Ok then
Also brought back the fan noises during PS4 loading screens. For a very brief while I wasn't afraid to run the game, but it's back.
https://i.giphy.com/media/11ZSwQNWba4YF2/source.gif
Exactly
The Cinematic Mode is back. I still need to post a video and submit it.
It's when you can't see perks, who your survivors are, your UI is gone. It's beautiful but you CAN'T SEE SKILLCHECKS.
I had to gen tap, and heal tap, it was a fun match but man....
Have you had the no hud bug on the new map yet?
Had that as killer
What were the downsides? It sounds like killer would be fine since Skillchecks don't exist.
Couldn't tell names how many gens were left how many numbers my perks had so if I tunneled I couldn't tell until I got hit with ds
Why do you sound surprised?
Also, 2 guesses as to which bugs are fixed before others.