Is mori spamming 2 times bannable?

Did this 2 times and now this streamer is going crazy stating he and his friends will make 4 report tickets with the stream evidence to get me banned

I did it 2 times before actually doing the mori, is it really bannable?

Comments

  • No, that wouldn't be grounds for a ban.

  • Survivor rule book states moriis can be taken but can only be used on the before the first hook

  • @Peanits said:

    No, that wouldn't be grounds for a ban.

    I won’t be banned for mori spamming? If so why? And how’s that different from flashlight spamming or tbaging ? There both done to make someone angry

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152259#Comment_1152259

    If we could get banned for making someone angry, especially over very petty things such as clicking the flashlight, then that would be silly.

    Imagine you nodded your head as a killer after downing someone or something mundane like that, and that hurt someone's precious feefee's, so you got slapped with a ban.

    My question was about the mori

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152220#Comment_1152220

    I won’t be banned for mori spamming? If so why? And how’s that different from flashlight spamming or tbaging ? There both done to make someone angry

    If people could be banned over things making people angry, then the entre playerbase would be banned. Camping, Tunneling, T-Bagging, Clicking flashlights, pallet stunning, the list goes on. Just because someone does it for a reaction doesn't mean it entitles a ban.

  • THE 2 time back-to-back MORI CHAMPION

  • I had a Deathslinger spamming the mori animation on me for like 2 minutes. I guess he was having a blast.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152220#Comment_1152220

    I won’t be banned for mori spamming? If so why? And how’s that different from flashlight spamming or tbaging ? There both done to make someone angry

    For tapping the button only twice, no. That's not crossing the line by any stretch of the imagination.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152220#Comment_1152220

    I won’t be banned for mori spamming? If so why? And how’s that different from flashlight spamming or tbaging ? There both done to make someone angry

    There is a rather large difference between locking someone into a repeated animation that they can't do about it, and someone clicking their light, I'm sorry but flicking a light click has 0 impact on a match while locking a survivor into an animation until they die does have an impact, you're throwing the match JUST to annoy someone.

  • Be like streamers:

    >get tilted over strangers pressing M1

    >develop depression

    >feelsbadman

  • @andyollolloll said:

    Survivor rule book states moriis can be taken but can only be used on the before the first hook

    Killer rulebook, survivors cannot bring in keys at all.

  • I mori spam to play with the survivors for fun, BUT

    I don’t see that as bannable worthy. I spam it a couple times maybe 4-5 then I walk away and allow them to get up and continue the game while I go chase someone else and rinse repeat. They are still get gens done and the game will end “IF” the survivors do their objective if they don’t do their objective they’ll just bleed out or die on hook. :/

    Now if you are specifically Mori spamming a survivor trying to prevent them from bleeding out and keeping them there long then they need to be. Examples: the killer 3k and hatch opens you couldn’t find hatch, you get caught then killer slugged you and refuses to close the hatch or hook you and mori spams you. I find this bannable as EGC isn’t started which means there no timer that will eventually kill you and you are being held hostage in the game because the mori will stop your timer. Yeah you’ll eventually bleed out like WHAT? 30-45mins later. This spamming unacceptable :/

    I’m fine with mori spammers just don’t do something similar or exact like the example.

  • Mori spam two times can be an accident simply from a misclick or forgetting you have to hold the mouse button down. It would be really silly to ban for something that possibly BMed for a total of like 2 seconds.