Man they nerfed the Deathslinger, this sucks...

Meanwhile, I'm 0-3 against him. I think he's pretty strong.

Comments

  • I think he is half decent, I think he might need his terror radius looked at because with monitor and abuse it is near non-existent; but that if they do there would need to be give and take because he definitely does not need to be nerfed...at least from my impressions so far.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think he is half decent, I think he might need his terror radius looked at because with monitor and abuse it is near non-existent; but that if they do there would need to be give and take because he definitely does not need to be nerfed...at least from my impressions so far.

    16 meters is the same TR as EW2 Myers. Far from non-existent.

  • I thought the consensus on him was that he wasn't bad, it was just that there's virtually no reason to play him over Huntress.

    I haven't played him yet so I can't say, I'm just describing the vibe I got from people.

  • He boring to play as. I got a 3 Man because of his TR that's it. His power kinda blows I mean yea you can stop windows but jeez behavior.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150772#Comment_1150772

    16 meters is the same TR as EW2 Myers. Far from non-existent.

    T2 myers can't shoot you with a gun.

    Though that would be pretty sick I won't lie.

    If you are worried I am saying "Nerf Deathslinger" he just came out I am not that crazy; and my personal opinion is that he is no stronger, if anything that he is weaker than huntress. So no worries there

    We were playing a lot of matches earlier and he was walking up and hitting people and grabbing them off things because he moves fast enough still that covering 16 meters with a radius music that starts off much more quiet than others, means he can literally just be right up on you and add in if there is a line of sight he can pop out and shoot you before you can react.

    Even then that is just a minor thought so far, he's only been out for a day so I need to play a lot more before I hard commit to an opinion.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150774#Comment_1150774

    T2 myers can't shoot you with a gun.

    Though that would be pretty sick I won't lie.

    T2 myers can 99 stalk and one shot you and your teammates nearby

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150785#Comment_1150785

    T2 myers can 99 stalk and one shot you and your teammates nearby

    In melee distance, if he built up the stalk and played that way to earn that state of things, and his music is more obvious on top of that.

    There are things that apply exposed as well deathslinger can benefit from those and one shot people from a distance if he earns it- though I am fine with all that but his music builds slow and is quiet so he can get even closer than T2 myers before you know he is even there.

    I was in a chase with him earlier, and I had no music, like I could see him right behind me chasing me and the music was never playing; so it's also possible Deathslinger's music is just bugged or something too; I need more info still.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150790#Comment_1150790

    In melee distance, if he built up the stalk and played that way to earn that state of things, and his music is more obvious on top of that.

    Quite agree.

  • I saw in an earlier post that he was nerfed because his shooting didn't affect the birds. I also saw a post saying he was OP. I'm trying to learn him and it isn't easy, but nothing I've seen suggests that he should be nerfed so far. I'm now 0-5 against him.