Please balance the game

When i play survivor its either too easy against a tunneling baby myers who i run for 5 gens or too hard against a tryhard billy and i cant improve to beat the good killers cause almost everygame is aginst baby killers. Please just balance it so i get decent players most games instead of baby killers.

Comments

  • Maybe get up in ranks, that helps... kinda, but I still agree with your sentiment of them balancing their game, maybe in another 5 years they'll balance it to about another quarter better from what we are now

  • I mean the toolboxes was one step in the right direction. The big one will be overhauling matchmaker and ranking, as they are the biggest things making killer life difficult.

    The maps like Red Forest and Coldwind being too big or too hard to see on are the next thing after that I would hope.