Just got called a wall hacker because I used I’m all ears
Of course it was a rank 1 David who decided I was walling because I use I’m all ears and made the right call on his mind game
Tagged:
Trusted
Of course it was a rank 1 David who decided I was walling because I use I’m all ears and made the right call on his mind game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had that playing as the Spirit. Watching the grass move is fun.
Of course it’s the high ego entitled survivors who expect to escape every game. I use this perk on nurse and it’s very good
Oh my god on nurse it’s next to broken in a smart players hands
Imagine getting to Rank 1 and NOT knowing how killer perks work. This sort of thing makes me feel bad for playing as much survivor as I do and learning the ins and outs of the game.
There's a definite pattern of people thinking they know everything there is to know about the game just because they're high ranked.
I played a game as Nurse the other day (second game as Nurse in about 3 years) and was, predictably, terrible at it. A rank 2 Steve looped me the entire game - and when I say looped, I mean he tried to run a Nurse as if she were an M1 killer. He was extremely predictable, and only got away with it because I was so inept.
I was going to let it go, but he felt the need to gloat about it after the game, so I tried to make him aware of the fact that what he did is an extremely ineffective tactic against a Nurse, and if I had been competent he would have been dead in five seconds. But he wasn't having any of it - apparently you can't "tell a rank 2 how to loop" because they know everything, and I was just making things up to make myself feel better about losing 🙄