Deathslinger is good?
I play at rank 1 survivor and have played several deathslinger killers today so far. He's not exactly weak (people just need time to figure him out) but not ridiculously strong either. Regardless i think he's insanely fun to play against and i cant wait to play him. Thank you devs for a killer that i can enjoy. Also thank you for the perk For the people. I love it. What are your thoughts on this new chapter?
Comments
Me thinks Deathslinger needs something to increase his map pressure, because he has very little atm.
Is he good in the right hands? Yes. But if a survivor has enough skill in him, they'll make his power very hard to use in a chase.
What would you recommend? Im all for buffs if they would help him.
If I was to buff him, I'd say make him 115. Even if it's only outside of a chase, because he doesn't have mobility, arguably the most important thing for a killer to have in the meta.
115% base speed? He feels like molasses, and I don't feel like his power warrants it.
Even as someone who mostly plays survivor, I'd say that was fair.
Potential buff, apply a 1 second slow once a Survivor has been reeled in. I’ve only played Survivor against him, but I feel like I suddenly have Adrenaline after being reeled in.