Thx Bhvr, the deathslinger is so much fun (no sarcasm)
Really i love this killer. Actually i'm a survivor main, but this killer is so much fun to play, that i will spend a lot of time with him now. and i don't care if i don't get 4ks every match. it's not about killing in the end, it's about having fun. and the deathslinger provides that.
thanks a lot and well done dev team.
Comments
Good to see someone is enjoying the new killer.
I enjoy the new killer as well. I like to play Riaya's rendition of Hunter (Terminator Dark Fate soundtrack) while I'm waiting for a lobby.
He is the most fun I've had in months. I don't care if I lose or get no hooks or kills, just being able to mess with survivors by dragging them around is so much fun. Even some survivors have joined in the fun on a few maps for me. A Steve let me play target practice with him as he stood on the Saloon Gen balcony and I tried to pull him off. Honestly, if more players just had fun with the games, I bet the community would be a lot better.
Yeah he is great honestly
my soundtrack of choice ;)
I enjoy them a lot actually too.
My issues are with the killer role and game issues as a whole that go unaddressed....and the fact BHVR will probably nerf Deathslinger because he is fun and not complete trash like they did with Oni.