Off the Record is bugged
I know it doesn't reduce your grunts of pain at all but I don't know if it doesn't hide your aura as well. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Tagged:
Pending
I know it doesn't reduce your grunts of pain at all but I don't know if it doesn't hide your aura as well. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In a recent game, I was unhooked and off the record activated. It did what it was supposed to, the perk ticked down showing how long it was active for and I was completely quiet, no groans of pain. However, I noticed that even after 60 seconds, level one, I was still completely silent and remained silent permanently. It was as if I was running iron will instead of off the record. I have no way of knowing if the aura portion of the perk was also active since that isn't something that I can really notice.