I want just ONE tiny Deathslinger change
I was hoping he would have his reload speed adjusted slightly from ptb to live. It's so slow that it gives more than enough time for a survivor isolate a safe loop. It reminds me too much of playing clown where I need to use add-ons to affect my reload time, except Clown is actually better at it.
Comments
Or, they could change both the Huntress and Deathslinger.
As Scott Jund and Otzdarva suggested, give the Huntress 1% move speed bonus for every hatchet she is not carrying, bringing her to 115% move speed with no hatchets; the same could apply to a Deathslinger with no harpoon loaded, giving him 5% boost.
These two killers are left with very little choice if the survivor gets to a spot that makes their power unusable. They have to either let the survivor go or get to Bloodlust 2 or 3.
If they buff huntress, which don't get me wrong I am totally okay with; they better make her not throw invisible SUV's at you while they are at it.
apart from the fact the harpoon is always loaded, you are just putting in a "bullet" with gunpowder to shoot it.