Just played two games as The Doctor. Played the new map and got a 3/4 sacrifices. Then played The Game map and got 4/4. I like the new map, but the reason why I only got 3/4 is because the exit gates are way too far apart. It’s a big map. They should be close enough so that the survivors should only have enough time to complete 75% opening it if the killer is at the opposite gate, necessitating them to do part of it, hide, then complete it when the killer goes back to the other gate. I could see a meg at the gate from wayyy far away and I knew I wouldn’t get there in time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me not being surprised for the usual update aftermath
Good thing I got Doctor Who
Just played two games as The Doctor. Played the new map and got a 3/4 sacrifices. Then played The Game map and got 4/4. I like the new map, but the reason why I only got 3/4 is because the exit gates are way too far apart. It’s a big map. They should be close enough so that the survivors should only have enough time to complete 75% opening it if the killer is at the opposite gate, necessitating them to do part of it, hide, then complete it when the killer goes back to the other gate. I could see a meg at the gate from wayyy far away and I knew I wouldn’t get there in time.