DeathSlinger

Honestly, really fun. I was nearly expecting bs hit boxes like with Huntresses old hatchets but no. You actually have to put some effort into aiming. His perks are meh, 2 of them could be combined for a unique combo I guess/ Like Retribution and Haunted Ground, or Dead Man's Switch and Ruin. But other than that, I'm enjoying him. And I haven't even used any add-ons or builds. Just his 3 basic perks with nothing else.


His attack also makes me anxious for some reason because it doesn't feel or look like he's attacking. It's like his bayonet his caressing you when he does a basic.

Comments

  • @Desh said:

    Honestly, really fun. I was nearly expecting bs hit boxes like with Huntresses old hatchets but no. You actually have to put some effort into aiming. His perks are meh, 2 of them could be combined for a unique combo I guess/ Like Retribution and Haunted Ground, or Dead Man's Switch and Ruin. But other than that, I'm enjoying him. And I haven't even used any add-ons or builds. Just his 3 basic perks with nothing else.

    His attack also makes me anxious for some reason because it doesn't feel or look like he's attacking. It's like his bayonet his caressing you when he does a basic.

    Quickshots are better to do most of the time.

  • Dead man's switch doesn't work with ruin. When gens are blocked they don't regress

  • @HellDescent said:

    Dead man's switch doesn't work with ruin. When gens are blocked they don't regress

    Did not know that. I knew you couldn't destroy them.