Did the deathslinger theme get an update?
Asking because currently I am a bit busy with some things and I dont have access to the game.
Tagged:
Trusted
Asking because currently I am a bit busy with some things and I dont have access to the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Spannungsstoß
Not that i'm aware of, sounds exactly the same from the PTB in a chase as a Survivor and in a chase as the Killer.
Ok, thanks for answering!
No problem.
It wasn't mentioned in the Patch Notes, so safe to say the answer is no.
I don't see why it would've changed THAT soon anyways, unless they wanted to spice it up a bit more.
But no, sounds exactly the same as the PTBs.