How do I send a ticket to support?
I recently just bought 15 dollars worth of auric cells today and the game doesn't even register I bought them. Please help!
Tagged:
Trusted
I recently just bought 15 dollars worth of auric cells today and the game doesn't even register I bought them. Please help!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's a link to support.
Click on submit a ticket and select on the issue "Where are my Auric Cells?"
Fill out the rest :)
Thanks BD! :D
No problem Evan! :) ๐
@Cornpopers_Evan
If you ever need the link again, you can find it in a green "smoky box" above the tweets in the right hand section. Just click "support" in the useful links section and it'll come up.
Thanks for the info Fire! :)
No problem. ๐