I’m kinda done with dead by daylight
I think this pretty much speaks for itself.
Just to clarify, I was a ps4 player and I recently switched to pc so that’s why I don’t have any perks:/
I think this pretty much speaks for itself.
Just to clarify, I was a ps4 player and I recently switched to pc so that’s why I don’t have any perks:/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least they had fun.
Your censoring is questionable.
He can ask for tips from the forum mods about censoring better...
I gave up on dbd after the nurse rework. I browse the forums when I'm bored at work until I lose my temper and get banned.
Yeah I only censored because i posted this on reddit and it got taken down 2 minutes later because i didn't censor the names so I thought that might be the case here as well but judging from what you guys said i guess that's not the case
Killer is a role which exists to perpetuate the fun for the survivors, nothing else.
It doesn't matter if you got bullied, the survivors had a good time and that's all that matters - developers.
I'm pretty sure they didn't. I'll admit it i DC'd pretty early on the game.