Hey Devs

I just wanted to say thanks. I play different killers, since I started playing, but that was more because I could never find a killer to ‘main’ and enjoy to the fullest extent. An I’ve been having a lot of fun games and been enjoying everything about Deathslinger. Even when things go back to being SWF hard mode and I eat a few losses, I still feel like I’ll be having fun. I really enjoy shooting survivors, dragging them to me, and the sound of reloading.

Basically you hit this out of the park for me personally. I almost feel like you handcrafted him just for me.

So thanks again for this killer, I finally feel like playing again after a 4 month hiatus~

Comments

  • I should say thanks as well


    I haven't played the new update yet but, god I love shooters, and with a gun being in DBD now I could be really good with the Redeemer

  • Guess this guy hasn't gotten the memo that everything you say on this forum has to be negative and unhelpful ;)

  • @Scal3r said:

    Guess this guy hasn't gotten the memo that everything you say on this forum has to be negative and unhelpful ;)

    What? Constructive feedback? Is that real?

  • @Scal3r said:

    Guess this guy hasn't gotten the memo that everything you say on this forum has to be negative and unhelpful ;)

    not true, devs reply to all sorts of discussions upon their choice. They def read and have people overview

  • Glad to hear it! Also nice snatch on that name, it's very fitting.

  • I'd wait for about a week or 2 for people to learn how to play against him before I give my opinion on him.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I'd wait for about a week or 2 for people to learn how to play against him before I give my opinion on him.

    Well, it’s been 4 months...wanna share?

    Also I didn’t think it warranted a new topic but I wanted to also thank the devs for the sick new 4th Anniversary costume. I love it.

    Also, Deathslinger was the first killer I P3 and got every killer perk and all perks maxed out. I mean I P3 my original main Old Freddy but stop feeding him after his update so he never technically had all perks.

    Still enjoying this game since his release, even if I can’t seem to figure out his window tech. </3