PS4 down AGAIN
I can’t believe its happening again I wanted to enjoy the game on a off day and here I am at the loading screen, I know people say “play another game” but I paid for THIS game to have the option to play it if I choose and with thousands of hours and the money I’ve spent I feel duped, the devs need to create a way to transfer my data to pc so I can quit wasting my time on this garbage , there shouldn’t even be a PS4 version because nothing works and everything is centuries behind when it’s released.
Comments
Yeah its really beyond the joke at this stage.
Pretty sure this is the third, fourth or maybe even fifth day lately that the servers have had issues. They evidently weren't ready for the PS Plus influx of players.
Edit: Just got Error Code: 107 "Save Game could not be read"
I remember when Killing Floor 2 went on PS Plus it was like this. Well maybe not quite as bad....
Checking on the price for Friday the 13th. Maybe I’ll find a game that’s actually playable.
Release an already unstable game as f2p, it wont increase stability
Its been a sad week for Dead by Daylight on Playstation.
The connection issues usually happen during the day (10am to 10pm est).
I haven't had any problems playing after 10pm est.
It has been a ######### show on console since the last killer.. New content next month will be just as bad.
Who woulda thought the player base would increase when the game became free and is advertised everywhere???? -P
Yeah, I wanted to play earlier today for a bit too... I also paid for my game.
It is down because of all the free people?
That's fine. They'll get it working again soon.
Don't act so entitled. Play another game.
Given up on ps4 for tonight. I only hope they extend the event.
In the past week (7day wk), there have been 2 days of playable up time. The rest were downed servers. So I don’t know what that guy means when he says “stop whining” about it being down for a couple hours.. not hours, try down more days than up. Felt like my money was thrown away. If I wanted to donate money, it would have been to the animal shelter or the homeless. Wanting what was paid for is not being entitled.
Only? There are studios with significantly less devs who deliver more balanced games with regular patches where you cannot simply grief other players.
The wife is out tonight. Please be working later!
I take it the PS4 servers are back up now? The notice at the top of the forums that mentioned the connection issues is gone.