Why do other survs in the lobby change their character/skin to match yours or others
It happens a lot to me. What does it mean?
It happens a lot to me. What does it mean?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
to be cool I guess i love it when I play ash and the other 3 switch to him haha
They're either trying to be buddy-buddy and have similar skins as a joke, or do it intentionally to confuse the Killer with who's been hooked.
It happens to me a lot when i play claudette as i use Prestige 3 simply because i refuse to feed this trash company money but anyways i think they do it just to meme around i mean there are times where people want to switch it up and they could also just like your taste in fashion.
If two or three people pop into the lobby as the same character I'll usually swap over for the memes. I don't usually go full doppelganger unless I think the outfit is fire or the player is being fun/cheeky.
It's to confuse killers. They can (and usually are) toxic and then the killer tunnels you and they get to continue to be toxic.