What dlc should i buy
Hey, right now im missing 3 dlcs, the clown one, the doc and the deathslinger.
Which one should i get? I kinda need pgtw, bamboozle from clown. DWM and WoO from kate. But i wont play clown at all because i don't really like his power
From the doc dlc i enjoy the killer, nice perks from the killer and from feng.
The new dlc killer looks a bit weak, the perks are meh for both sides.
Should i get them now or just wait for the next dlc sale? I only play like 10 ish games a week because i'm pretty busy IRL
Comments
It sounds like you answered your own question based on the pros and cons - get the doctor DLC
I would suggest you don't buy any of them. You can buy them with shards.
But it's your choice
I'd wait for a sale if you don't play often. If you do decide to go ahead and get one, I'd say Doc. Pop and those other perks will hit the shrine eventually. May as well get the killer you enjoy.
Doc is the new hotness and just got a buff again.
At the moment you won't buy any dlc because you can't buy anything on steam right now.
I would go get the Doc with shards. He has had major improvements with the last 2 patches. Clown is good for Pop goes the weasel but i would wait for it in the shrine.
Doctor