I don’t want to buy The killer and Survivor Individually
It says coming soon. Anyone know when I can purchase the bundle instead of seperatley?
It says coming soon. Anyone know when I can purchase the bundle instead of seperatley?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah you have to wait a tiny bit longer, just sit tight
Don't buy within the ingame store. If you wanted to family share and start a new account you won't get the chars you bought ingame.
Usually the DLC to buy both comes out a little later when the patch drops. It's always been like this, but the longest you might wait is an hour tops.
Trust me, I don't want to wait too.
Personally I wouldn't pay real money for this dlc.