Flashlights - Question and Suggestion
Question: Why the heck can people blind me while I'm looking at a wall?? That's stupid. On the other hand I'm too bad to even blind them normally :P But I guess that's my fault
So is it supposed to be like that?
And my suggestion, just a quick idea:
Make survivors suffer exposed for say 3 seconds if they successfully blinded the killer.
Too OP or good idea? What would you say? I haven't had much exp with flashlights.
Comments
Three seconds? That's a useless addition unless you hit someone while you are actually blind, and how often does that happen for it to be viable?
No reason to. Flashlights are damn near impossible against any killer with a brain anyway.
To make this even worthwhile, you'd have to make it around 20 seconds. At that point, you'd be basically punished for making a good play. I think the game needs to stop rewarding failure and start rewarding good plays.
I don´t find flashlights that much of an issue, sometimes I´ll see 3 survivors bringing flashlights and none of them use it, idk why. Even if I get blinded I´ll usually just either catch up to the person I was trying to hook or just go for the guy with the flashlight.
Only flashlight clicking blinds need a nerf. That ######### is too effective. Imagine being stunned for 10+ seconds using some pallet exploit. Shouldn't happen.
Regular blinds are fine. And Lightborn gives you built in shades if you really hate them that much.