Add Classic version of DbD for player`s choise in main menu

Return Old version of DbD (1.0.0), we dont need 1471234651 of maniacs, we need 1+1+1+1 of survs (without voice chat or any way for playing in team) and 1 Trapper

May be not 1.0.0, may be 1.3.0 with Hillbilly and Ghost (DingDongBoy)

Comments

  • It's not too late to delete this

  • @Shuino said:

    It's not too late to delete this

    That one made me laugh

    Edit: I just saw that was their first post and it was not the way to start your forum reputation lol.

  • Enjoy 2 windows in shack and no entity blocker then I guess :/

  • @kentalen said:

    Return Old version of DbD (1.0.0), we dont need 1471234651 of maniacs, we need 1+1+1+1 of survs (without voice chat or any way for playing in team) and 1 Trapper

    May be not 1.0.0, may be 1.3.0 with Hillbilly and Ghost (DingDongBoy)

    As a Legion main hoping to turn Deathslinger main, no.

  • Also don't forget you can't kick generators, Also, wasn't SWF a thing on release? I started playing almost a year into the release, but if I remember, SWF was still a thing.

    EDIT: Version 1.0.0 didn't include SWF, but 1.0.3 did, meaning if you went to version 1.3.0 SWF would be in the game.

  • Yeah experienced survivors would just completely abuse the ever loving ######### out of this game mode lol. R.I.P. mind games.

  • The return of actual infinites I mean sure why no well good luck actually getting anybody to select that option.

    Considering you will only be able to play with people who also pick the classic option. The survivor lobbies are going to take years because you're not going to find a Killer and if you choose to play Killer well as I said actual infinites more power to you.