Blood warden buff

Passive: after egc starts regresses exit gate progression at 3/4/5% a second when survivors are not interacting with it

Comments

  • egc starts when an exit gate has been fully opened :/

    I think you mean once exit gates are powered?

    We could just have instead: Once generators are powered, hooking a survivor blocks the exit switches for 30 seconds. Once an exit gate is opened, hooking a survivor blocks both exits for 1 minute and disables Blood Warden.

  • @Cheeki_Beaky_Bird said:

    egc starts when an exit gate has been fully opened :/

    I think you mean once exit gates are powered?

    We could just have instead: Once generators are powered, hooking a survivor blocks the exit switches for 30 seconds. Once an exit gate is opened, hooking a survivor blocks both exits for 1 minute and disables Blood Warden.

    No, I meant what I said. And if it would block switches survivors would be instantly aware that you have it

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1147327#Comment_1147327

    No, I meant what I said. And if it would block switches survivors would be instantly aware that you have it

    Then it would be a buff that you wouldn't see most of the time.