I sure am loving beeing faced against rank 1 swfs as a rank 8 killer

Thank you dbd for this amazing exprience

I love having to try hard to be able to win

Why bother playing with any other killer besides spirit,hillbilly and huntress?


Seriously please fix matchmaking

Comments

  • I don't think anyone likes facing them.

  • I love versing tryhard Rank 1 Billies with Primer Bulb minimum, Haunted Ground and NoED against a team of solo purples at rank 7 and getting completely destroyed.

    It works both ways here.

    On console, Billy is the popular vote. But we still have Myers occasionally, there's a few Doctors running around. Ghostface is also meant to be quite popular with the console crowd, but I don't face him THAT much. Spirit is super powerful and I know that I'm going to have a bad time against her.

  • I think i've hardly played 20 matches this year so far which is due to how mm works

  • I would play as my rank 2 killer, but honestly I would rather not waste my time playing something as stressful when I could just solo Survivor and face only low rank Killers.

  • Welcome to the club, rank 11 here who meets nothing but red ranks.

  • Old story - matchmaking sucks right now. With tomorrow's update maybe it will suck less, maybe not.