PC overheating

Hey bhvr, I would like you to know that your great game made my computer turn off because he was hotter than the sun while playing Freddy on low quality. This is the second time this happens. Congratulations. You guys definitely can't do anything right.

Comments

  • Lol, my ps4 still sounds like a jet engine. I’ve never had that reaction with any other game.

  • I'd say you need to upgrade your potato powered toaster.

  • @Deathslinger said:

    Lol, my ps4 still sounds like a jet engine. I’ve never had that reaction with any other game.

    yes, my grilfriend's too. even to load the game this game makes the console nearly fly

  • @BigBubs said:

    I'd say you need to upgrade your potato powered toaster.

    yeah, sure, legion main. too bad all other games disagree.

  • I'd say you need to upgrade your potato powered toaster. 40c in CPU and 50 C in GPU --- I7 7700 --- GTX 1070

  • Ever think like...maybe its time to upgrade?

  • you guys are probably right, dbd isn't full of bugs nor performance issue

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1147045#Comment_1147045

    yeah, sure, legion main. too bad all other games disagree.

    Ok, whatever ya say. Wouldn't argue with someone who tells me that "all other games" disagree. Can't argue with "all other games".

    Lol.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    Hey bhvr, I would like you to know that your great game made my computer turn off because he was hotter than the sun while playing Freddy on low quality. This is the second time this happens. Congratulations. You guys definitely can't do anything right.

    Before you act like its the devs fault, on my PS4 DbD works perfect. Pretty sure its your Potato.

  • I've never had this issue. 50C Ryzen7 1800x

  • Do you live in Brazil or somewhere hot or something without AC?

    Cooling is quite ez to increase, buy a or more case fans, leave the side panel off, vacuum the damn thing every once in a while.

    For the PS4 there are also fan attachements you can get im sure.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    Do you live in Brazil or somewhere hot or something without AC?

    Cooling is quite ez to increase, buy a or more case fans, leave the side panel off, vacuum the damn thing every once in a while.

    For the PS4 there are also fan attachements you can get im sure.

    do NOT shove a vacuum cleaner into your pc, thats gonna break #########. I have the same issues as OP even though i cleaned the pc. Devs said it was a hardware issue but im gonna swap to water cooling to see if it'll work then

  • @simenvh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1148311#Comment_1148311

    do NOT shove a vacuum cleaner into your pc, thats gonna break #########. I have the same issues as OP even though i cleaned the pc. Devs said it was a hardware issue but im gonna swap to water cooling to see if it'll work then

    this is a forum for a game in which you hang living human beings on meat hooks and sacrifice them to an evil god... i think we can handle the word Poop with an S

    (this part is just me complaining about cencorship)

  • Is it only DbD that causes issues, or other games too (Cities: Skylines comes to mind, personally)

    Are you using water-cooling?