When you wanna enjoy the game but an entitled survivor said no.
Delete if not allowed. I don't wanna cause trouble lol I just found this funny. There is more but he gets a little....too salty.
Delete if not allowed. I don't wanna cause trouble lol I just found this funny. There is more but he gets a little....too salty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So what did he mean he didn't deserve the hook? Did he get downed by a trash hit box or something?
Nah...he just was a good at juking in a dark map but that is pretty much all he did was hide. I found him near the hatch and downed him before it opened lol
Wow. Someone actually using "entitled" properly in the forums, rather than to just shut down conversation.
As for that survivor though, JEEZ. I've had some questionable hits in this game, but never really said that someone doesn't "deserve" a kill. The only time I've ever said anything close has been against hardcore face-campers/tunnellers or an Insta-saw Billy with NoED on Yamaoka Estate.
Just take the L, collect your BP and cue up for the next one.
Sometimes you win the hatch and sometimes you lose. I had this guy streaming my game playing the Wraith and it was Badham so I knew where the hatch was going to be. I am the last one, I go down and the hatch is open and it won't let me jump in as he is cloaked and body blocking it. I get hit and eventually downed. Was that a pretty scummy move? 100% yes, but I'd never say something like "I didn't deserve the hook." He pulled a BS move, got me and hooked me. Oh well...on to the next game.
At least you can play the game